Sunday, April 26, 2009

A trip to the coast





On Saturday April 25th Stacy, Lynda, the dudes and I went over to the coast to see John and the beachhouse. The beachhouse is coming along well. Stacy wanted to get a "couple" pictures of the dudes on the beach. Unfortunatly the weather was uncooperative. We went to lunch at Moe's and some of the most outstanding meals ever. YUM YUM YUM! I took Daphne out on the beach and she was having a great time running and splashing. I think I am going to have to take her over and allow her to run for a couple hours. The trouble with twins has jumped up another notch, because it has become official. We now have two mobile children. Ian has started army scooting around the house. He seems to love his new found freedom that does allow him to play more with Ainge.

1 comment:

sharon said...

Cute pictures!! I hope Ainge isn't drinking that coke in front of him--Melanie you know--Glad to know you had a good time-give the boys a hug and a kiss and tell your folks "Hi" for me !!