Thursday, January 15, 2009

7 months old- Ainge and Ian decided to eat in their high chairs at the dinner table. They were enjoying the yummy taste of squash and oatmeal mixed together in the pictures below. They have also tried sweet potatoes, green beans, peas, carrots and squash and they will soon move on to some of the meat type baby foods. Ainge opens his mouth well and moves forward to bite the spoon and Ian likes to take a little longer and taste the food first, maybe play with the spoon a bit and then he will eat some of the food. They are both very happy babies unless they are tired and hungry. They love to play with their toys including the most simple things like their feet and toes. They also enjoy babbling alot.




2 comments:

Ty n Casey's Mom said...

Stacy, your babies are soooo cute!! I wish you lived closer so I could babysit -- I think I would kiss their faces off all day long though! Glad I found your blog so I can keep up with you guys. Hope you're doing well. Miss you guys. karen

sharon said...

My baby boys are growing up too fast!!!! They look so sweet with food all over their faces--I have some good news--I passed my PNC certification!! I was one happy girl!! Miss you all so MUCH!! Keep posting those picutres so we can see the boys growing--Stacy, go to Bree's blog and check out Jared and Jodie's. Love Sharon